ROGUE VALLEY DOOR LIMITED WARRANTYAll stile and rail door products manufactured by Rogue Valley Door meet or exceed generally accepted industry standards. Rogue Valley Door warrants that at the time of shipment, each door is fabricated with good material and workmanship and is free of defects which would cause the door to be unfit for the ordinary recommended use. Specific warranty periods for doors, door components, and exclusions are as follows:
ONE YEAR EXTERIOR DOOR AND FIRE DOOR LIMITED WARRANTYFor doors used in an exterior application or interior fire door application will be warranted for one year from the date of shipment from the factory. This warranty applies only to doors that have been properly handled, finished, and for exterior doors installed with a proper overhang in accordance with the Rogue Valley Door Handling, Finishing, and Installation Guidelines.
TEN YEAR INTERIOR DOOR LIMITED WARRANTYFor doors used in an interior application will be warranted for ten years from the date of shipment from the factory. Interior application is defined as having a controlled interior climatic conditions on both sides of the door. The ten year warranty does not apply to fire rated doors, doors with Cielo panels, or doors used in commercial, hospitality, or multi-family applications, in which case the one year warranty will apply. The ten year warranty only applies to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable.
FIVE YEAR ROGUE PREMIUM LIMITED WARRANTYFor doors manufactured using the Rogue Premium construction methods using either 1/4” veneer or solid face laminated stiles and rails. This warranty applies only to doors that have been properly handled, finished, and for exterior doors installed with a proper overhang in accordance with the Rogue Valley Door Handling, Finishing, and Installation Guidelines. The five year warranty only applies to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable.
FIVE YEAR INSULATED GLASS LIMITED WARRANTYRogue Valley Door warrants that any of our Insulated glass units will not develop a visual obstruction between the two panes of glass caused by the failure of the seal. Rogue Valley Door liability to a seal failure will be to send out a replacement glass unit.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONSThe following is not considered a defect in your Rogue Valley door, and are not covered by this written warranty:
- Failure to properly seal all six edges of the door. The door must be properly finished immediately after fitting and hanging.
- Natural color or texture variations in the wood.
- Expansion of bottom rail due to climate conditions is not considered a defect.
- Damage caused from extreme heat buildup where the storm door is being used.
- Failure to perform routine homeowner's maintenance.
- Damage from improper storage or handling of doors.
- Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect.
- Failure to have adequate overhang, see page 145 for details.
- For doors 3/0 x 7/0 or smaller, warp not exceeding 1/4” in the plane of the door. For doors larger than 3/0 x 7/0 warranty against warp does not apply. Warranty will apply for doors up to 3/6 x 8/0, warp not exceeding 3/8” in the plane of the door if properly installed with a three-point locking mechanism. Action on any claim or warp may be deferred for a period of up to 1 year, in order to permit conditioning and equalizing to humidity and temperature conditions.
- Doors larger than 3/6 x 8/0 x 2-1/4 are not covered under this warranty.
- Plank Doors are not warrantied against warp in any size.
WARRANTY CLAIM AND LIMITATIONSIn the event of a defect or failure to conform with this warranty, upon written notice to Rogue Valley Door, the company, at its option, will (1) repair the door without charge, or (2) provide a replacement door without charge in the same stage of fitting and finish as was originally purchased from Rogue Valley Door. Rogue Valley Door will not be liable for any door repaired or replaced without their prior written consent. Rogue Valley Door shall not be liable for consequential, indirect, or incidental damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions of limitation may not apply to you. All implied warranties are limited to (one year from the date of shipment from the factory of Rogue Valley Door for exterior and fire doors, five years on Rogue Premium doors and insulated glass units, and ten years on interior doors). This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.